The Club was incorporated in 1990 and exists to:
- Promote the sport and pastime of motoring with particular reference to Triumph and Standard motor vehicles.
- Provide for the maintenance of Registers of individual types of Triumph and Standard motor vehicles.
- Encourage the perpetuation of the marques.
- Promote, organize, and hold motor car competition events such as gymkhanas, reliability trials, speed trials, speed hill climbs, motorkhanas and other events, and to offer prizes and awards for such events.
- Organize and hold such social events as deemed necessary or desirable to promote Club spirit and enjoyment of Club membership.
- Organize and hold exhibitions and car shows.